Motorola Moto G, the much anticipated smartphone, is finally launched in India. The device will be exclusively available on Flipkart priced Rs. 12,499 for the 8 GB variant and Rs. 13,999 for the 16 GB variant.
The phone sports a 4.5 inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by a quad core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz coupled with 1 GB RAM, features a 5 mega pixels primary camera with LED flash and 1.3 MP secondary camera
On the connectivity front, it supports WiFi, quad-band HSPA network, Bluetooth, Micro USB and USB host, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS.
Motorola Moto G Specifications
- Measures 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm
- Weighs 143 g
- 4.5 inch HD display (1280 x 720 pixels resolution)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 8/16 GB internal memory (No room to expand)
- 50 GB storage free on Google Drive for 2 years
- Dual SIM support (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 5 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 720p HD video recording
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro USB 2.0, USB host
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- 2070 mAh non-removable battery
So, head over to Flipkart.com, the largest e-commerce store, to get your hands on the Moto G which will be available for sale… starting tomorrow ie.. February 6, 2014.